Stephanie combines dedication, critical thinking and a results-oriented mindset to assist family law clients through their difficult circumstances.
As an associate at Epstein Cole, Stephanie practices in all areas of family law, with a particular focus on complex property and equalization issues, child and spousal support, high conflict custody and access disputes and domestic contracts (cohabitation, marriage and separation agreements). Stephanie has experience navigating corporate, tax, estate and business valuation issues in family law matters. She has also represented clients before all levels of the Ontario courts, including the Court of Appeal.
Prior to practicing in family law, Stephanie practiced at a multinational full-service firm as a corporate lawyer. She has practiced exclusively in family law since 2016.
Stephanie thrives on meaningful interaction with her clients and is highly responsive to your needs. When working with Stephanie, you can trust her to advocate for solutions that will support your family unit in the aftermath of a separation or divorce.
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- York Region Law Association
- Canadian Italian Advocates Organization
- Past volunteer, Community Legal Aid Clinic, University of Windsor
- Past President, Women & Law Association, University of Windsor
- Advice and Settlement Counsel - Toronto Roster
Education, Admissions & Designations
- Called to the Bar of Ontario (2014)
- J.D. from the University of Windsor, Faculty of Law (2013)
- Honours B.A. from the University of Toronto (2010)