Sarah is one of our 2023-2024 articling students.
Sarah received her law degree from the University of Windsor in 2023 and has a B.A. (Honours) in Psychology with a Minor in Political Science from York University, Faculty of Health.
Sarah was a summer student at the Ministry of the Attorney General Office of the Children's Lawyer in 2022 and was a Teaching/Research Assistant to a number of professors in the Faculty of Law during law school.
Sarah was also a representative on the Windsor Law Shkawbewisag Student Law Society and the Windsor Family Law Society and volunteer for Pro Bono Students Canada - House of Sophrosyne Project. Sarah participated in the Walsh Family Law Moot (Best Respondent Factum) and received several awards during law school.
Sarah speaks conversational Spanish.
- Frank W. Wilson and Marion Claire Wilson Memorial Scholarship in Constitutional Law (2023)
- Fasken Martineau LLP Achievement in Contract Law Award (2021)
- Torkin Manes LLP Award (2021)
Education, Admissions & Designations
- J.D. from University of Windsor Law School (2023)
- B.A. (Honours) (Psychology with minor in Political Science) from York University, Faculty of Health (2019)