Raquel is an associate lawyer who assists her family law clients through client-focused and practical advocacy. She excels at analysis and consideration of realistic options for her clients in resolving family law matters through negotiation or litigation.
Raquel summered and articled with Epstein Cole and assisted with a wide range of complex financial and parenting matters.
During law school, Raquel was a research assistant for Professor Jennifer Nadler and a caseworker at the school's student legal aid clinic, CLASP. Raquel also earned a number of prizes at law school for her academic performance including the Aird & Berlis LLP Prize for the highest academic standing in her first year law school section and subject prizes in Property and Legal Process.
- Albert Weisbrot Q.C. Prize, Osgoode Hall Law School (2021)
- Kevin Dunsmuir Memorial Prize, Osgoode Hall Law School (2021)
- Aird & Berlis LLP Prize, Osgoode Hall Law School (2019)
- Clifton H. Lane Memorial Prize, Osgoode Hall Law School (2019)
- Fogler, Rubinoff LLP Prize, Osgoode Hall Law School (2019)
- Ronald J. Rolls '58 Q.C. Prize, Osgoode Hall Law School (2019)
Education, Admissions & Designations
- Called to Bar of Ontario (2022)
- J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School (2021)
- B.A. (Honours), History, from Queen's University (2017)