Lauren is a dedicated and client-focused lawyer. She prides herself in being an empathetic listener who forges creative and practical solutions for her clients. As an associate, Lauren represents clients in all areas of family law.
Prior to joining Epstein Cole, Lauren was a Judicial Law Clerk at the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. There, she worked closely with judges on complex family law cases. In her time at the Court, Lauren gained valuable insight into the judicial reasoning process and how to effectively advocate for her clients, both inside and outside of the courtroom. Her broad exposure to diverse areas of law – including civil litigation, constitutional law, and criminal law – allows her to better understand and represent her clients' interests.
Lauren summered with a leading employment law firm in Toronto and was a legal research assistant to Professor Faisal Bhabha at Osgoode. During law school, Lauren completed a practice placement at the Human Rights Legal Support Centre where she assisted individuals who had experienced human rights violations.
- Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP Entrance Scholarship (2018)
- The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Board Member on the YWCA Durham
Education, Admissions & Designations
- Called to Bar of Ontario (2022)
- J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School (2021)
- B.A. (Honours with High Distinction) (Peace Conflict and Justice Studies at the Munk School of Global Affairs) from the University of Toronto (2018)