Alex is a compassionate advocate for her clients. Alex is able to represent clients with parenting, property and support issues. Alex also has experience with Hague Convention matters.
Alex received her law degree from Western University.
During law school, Alex was an active volunteer and Team Leader with Community Legal Services, the student legal aid clinic at Western University, and worked at CLS during her first summer and co-authored a publication outlining legal remedies for Western student survivors of sexual violence. Alex was also a research assistant for Professor Claire Houston in family law and a Public Legal Education Co-Coordinator for Pro Bono Students Canada.
Alex has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Tampa.
- Stanley C. Tessis Memorial Award (Western University Law School)
- Morris Kroll Memorial Award (Western University Law School 2nd Year)
Education, Admissions & Designations
- Called to Bar of Ontario (June 27, 2023)
- J.D. from Western University (2022)
- B.A. (Honours), Political Science, from University of Tampa (2018)