Roslyn is the Managing Partner at Epstein Cole.
Roslyn's practice is devoted to all aspects of family law, including parenting, property division and support. Roslyn also has achieved successful outcomes for clients by focusing on practical, results-oriented legal advice and ongoing dialogue with her clients. She vigorously advocates for her clients not only in the courtroom but also by negotiation, mediation/arbitration and collaborative family law.
Roslyn's prior experience in other areas of law like employment, wills & estates, criminal, real estate and taxation enable her to provide effective and comprehensive legal representation. Roslyn's client base includes high net worth individuals with complex asset or compensation structures and international clients who reside outside of Canada.
Roslyn has appeared on motions, conferences and trials in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and argued appeals at the Ontario Court of Appeal. Roslyn is also an Associate Editor of the Reports in Family Law.
Roslyn is also a co-chair of the University of Toronto Tribunal, Trial Division, for academic disciplinary matters.
Roslyn tries to make the painful process that her clients are facing a more manageable and hopeful situation by giving sound and strategic legal advice and advocacy.
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates' Society
- Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers
- Called to the Bar of Ontario (1993)
- LL.B from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Law (1991)
- Roslyn has always maintained an active role with non-profit and charitable organizations and is currently the President of the Federation of Chinese Canadian Professionals Education Foundation, a registered charity, and a Director of the Association of Chinese Canadian Lawyers of Ontario.
- University of Toronto Arbor Award (2015)