Penelope Ng is an associate at Epstein Cole with a focus on family law.
Penelope began her career practising corporate law at a leading national law firm in Toronto. In 2008, Penelope was admitted to the New York State Bar and began practising in the New York office of a leading international law firm. She specialized in the areas of executive compensation and employee benefits. Penelope subsequently practised family law with a prominent family law firm in Toronto before joining Epstein Cole.
- Ontario Bar Association
- The Advocates' Society
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Called to the Bar of New York (2008)
- Called to the Bar of Ontario (2007)
- J.D. from the University of Toronto Faculty of Law (2006)
- B. Tech. (Graphic Communications) from Ryerson University (2003)