Malcolm is Counsel at Epstein Cole, with over five decades of experience in all aspects of family law negotiation, litigation, mediation, and arbitration. He has represented parties in more than 160 reported decisions at trial and appeal.
Malcolm regularly acts as a mediator and/or arbitrator in family law and estate matters involving complex financial and international issues.
- Among other organizations, member of Advocates' Society and ADR Institute of Ontario.
- Past chairman of the Family Law Section of the Ontario Bar Association
- The Family Law Excellence Award from the Ontario Bar Association
- Author of several family law texts including Canadian Family Law, now in its 10th edition
- Queen's Counsel (1978)
- Named "Repeatedly Recommended" family law lawyer by Lexpert
- Listed in the Best Lawyers International directory
- Called to the Bar of Ontario (1959)
- LL.B. from Osgoode Hall Law School
- B.A from the University of Toronto