Adam is an associate at Epstein Cole with a focus on family law.
Adam was called to the bar in 2013 after completing his clerkship for the Senior Family Justice, the Associate Chief Justice and the Judges of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
- Ontario Bar Association
- Winner of the following prizes from Queen's University, Faculty of Law:
- Rueben Wells Leonard Prize in Advanced Family Law
- David Sabbath Prize in Conflicts of Laws
- Lang Michener Prize in Contracts
- David John Deakin Buckley Scholarship in Administrative Law
- Called to the Bar of Ontario (2013)
- J.D. From Queen's University, Faculty of Law (2012)
- B.A. (History) from Queen's University (2009)